Sujana Towers has leveraged its size years of experience to institutionalize a quality system that matches the most demanding global standards.
The system is driven by a philosophy supported by Rs. 5-mn and 12-member state-of-the-art quality assurance department.
The Company enhances its quality consciousness levels through the following.
- Integrated its business model, facilitating stringent control across the entire operational process.
- Modernized the structural steel unit, facilitating online quality check of critical parameters during the process flow.
- Inspected the tower manufacturing process at 8 to 10 stages, depending on design complexity.
- Created a prototype for every new tower being designed for client approval even before the material was indented from the in-house structural unit.
- Invested Rs. 5mn I quality control systems to create a quality assurance laboratory with sophisticated equipment, manned by 12 technically qualified personnel with cumulative industry experience of 140 person-years.
- Received the ISO 9001: 2000 quality certification in 2006
As a result, Sujana Towers became the first tower manufacturing in Andhra Pradesh to receive the Power Grid Corporation approval for power transmission towers, in the telecom sector, the company received an approval from BSNL, which will translate into significant orders.